donderdag 8 oktober 2009

My New Addiction: The West Wing


I don't know if you bloggers ever heard of this magnificent show called The West Wing. If you haven't, shame on you! (although I only recently discovered it too)
It's a TV show with seven seasons. It follows the ups and downs of events in the West Wing of the White House. It follows several characters, like the president, chief and deputy chief of staff, press secretary and communications directors. It sounds extremely boring and intense, but I think it's one of the best drama shows that those Americans have ever made. (it's a tie with Gilmore Girls in my list) There's really no way to describe the show except as excellent and superb. Just trust me and watch it.

(I am on tv.com and saw this about the west wing: http://www.tv.com/story/18688.html?tag=hotspot;gumball;1 )
Previews:





Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten