dinsdag 27 oktober 2009

Frank's Spoiled Movie Endings


This is the most sacred website of all!
On Frank's Spoiled Movie Endings you can use the list of movies to select a film that you like to know how it ends. Just for when you want to know who lives, dies and gets shot.

I use it all the time. The minute I think a movie I'm watching is about to get sad, I check with Frank. Even if you're one of those people who is 'mature' and able to deal with sad endings, this is still a site to check out. Cause to me Frank seems like a really nice guy -except for the fact that he picked Josh Brolin in Milk as his Oscar Pick this year, when we all knew it would be Heath Ledger. Look at his other Oscar Picks.

He even has a list with movies to avoid.

You can even spoil a couple yourself ;)

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten