woensdag 21 oktober 2009

Meryl Streep

Meryl Streep is just the greatest living film actress. She is such a perfectionist in her craft, always preparing endlessly for her roles. The first movie I probably saw her in was The Devil Wears Prada (scandalous I know, but I was young) and I loved her so much that I started seeing more. I wanted to write about her because I bought a new movie yesterday called Postcards From The Edge, when she's starring with Shirley McLaine, a great movie by the way. I can list her best performances, but her problem is that her every performance is superb. Her, in my opinion, best movies (from imdb.com, look there for more)
Julie & Julia
Doubt
Mamma Mia!
The Devil Wears Prada
Lemony Snicket's A Series of Unfortunate Events
The Manchurian Candidate
The Bridges of Madison County
The River Wild
Postcards from the Edge
Out of Africa
Falling in Love
Sophie's Choice
The French Lieutenant's Woman
Kramer vs. Kramer
Manhattan
The Deer Hunter






Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten