zondag 22 november 2009

The Magic of Ordinary Days (2005)



Oh my god dear readers, have I got a must-watch-tip for you! It's a period film called "The Magic Of Ordinary Days". When I started watching this movie I wasn't really sure what to expect. But after watching it, one thing was certain: this movie turned out way beyond my expectations. The story is about Livy who gets pregnant out of wedlock. As a punishment, her father sends her off to marry a farmer named Ray Singleton. Ray turns out really sweet, but Livy has trouble adjusting to a quiet country life and is unable to forget the man she really loves.

Ray Singleton is played by Skeet Ulrich, an actor I've never heard of before I saw this, but whom I really enjoyed. He played this part extremely well. I also have a weakness for Keri Russell, I think she is quite talented.


Watch this movie when you need to watch a feel good movie because, trust me, you'll be smiling constantly. As I caught myself doing every 2 minutes. A wonderful movie full of love and hope. Just..., just watch it! You'll know what I mean!

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten