donderdag 10 december 2009

Nanny Mcphee and the Big Bang


Oh my!!!! There's a second Nanny Mcphee movie coming out!
They really kept this quiet, cause I'm an absolute Nanny Mcphee fan and I never even heard this. I first read about it when I was catching up on the progress of HP7part1 and I read that Emma Thompson couldn't play professor Trelawney because she was busy with Nanny Mcphee 2!

Of course I looked it up and was immediately even more hooked by this superb cast! It starrs of course Emma Thompson, but also Ralph Fiennes, Maggie Gyllenhaal, Rhys Evans and Maggie Smith (whom I absolutely adore)

Story: Nanny McPhee (Thompson) arrives to help a married young mother (Gyllenhaal) who is trying to run the family farm while her husband is away at war. She uses her magic to teach the woman's children and their two spoiled cousins five new lessons.


Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten